Suisun in the News
15 Nov 2014
Suisun Wildlife Center Holiday Open House
The volunteers of the Wildlife Center and the Board of Directors of the Suisun Marsh Natural History Association would like to invite you and your friends to the Wildlife Center's annual holiday open house. Each year at this time, the Center opens its doors to members, neighbors and friends. If you haven't seen the wonderful wildlife displays, come check them out!
- Saturday November 15, 2013
- 11 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- 1171 Kellogg Street, Suisun City, CA 94585
• Introduction of animals from Center education program
• Demonstrations with Sool, the Center's resident Golden Eagle
• Meet Bandit, the Center's resident raccoon
• See Screech Owl Milo's new outside home
Bring along some supplies for the wildlife – your help is always welcome. We'll be looking forward to seeing you!
For more information, visit the Suisun Wildlife Center web site.
Fully enjoy your visit to Suisun City's Waterfront District
- Dining at one of our many independent Waterfront restaurants
- Visiting the Lawler House Gallery (718 Main Street) Open Noon to 4 p.m. Friday through Sunday
- Stop by the Solano History Exploration Center, now open 12-5 p.m. Friday-Sunday at Lawler House
- Bring the family to the Suisun Wildlife Center Open 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. Daily
- Spend an evening or weekend at Hampton Inn & Suites Suisun City Waterfront
- Add an excursion to Suisun Valley wine country
Visit SuisunWaterfront.com to enhance your local stay.