16 Jan 2015 - 25 Jan 2015
Back by popular demand for its 5th Season - The Suisun City Waterfront Restaurant Week - a celebration of the exciting variety of Waterfront dining. Enjoy old favorites and discover something new!
Experience the wonderful and diverse restaurants on the Suisun City Waterfront by attending Suisun Waterfront Restaurant Week, January 16-25, 2014, sponsored by the Suisun City Historic Waterfront BID
Here's how it works:
- Participating restaurants will offer a prix-fixe menu with three-course meals for dinner or a two course meal for breakfast or lunch or a special (unless noted, EXCLUDES tax, beverages, and gratuity)
- Dine at as many participating restaurants as you like during Restaurant Week - no tickets are required
- Download menus from participating restaurants to see what each restaurant is offering at www.suisunwaterfront.com.
- All restaurants will offer their regular menus as well. You can order from the restaurant’s regular menu, but to capitalize on Restaurant Week pricing, you must order from the prix-fixe menu
- Reservations may be necessary for weekend nights; please call the restaurants directly
Fully enjoy your visit to Suisun City's Waterfront District by
- Dining at one of our many unique independent local restaurants
- Visiting the Lawler House Gallery (718 Main Street) Open Noon to 4 p.m. Friday through Sunday
- Stop by the Solano History Exploration Center, now open Noon to 4 p.m. Friday-Sunday at Lawler House
- Bring the family to the Suisun Wildlife Center Open 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. Daily
- Spend an evening or weekend at Hampton Inn & Suites Suisun City Waterfront
- Add an excursion to Suisun Valley wine country
Visit SuisunWaterfront.com to enhance your local stay.