15 Jan 2016 - 24 Jan 2016
Experience the wonderful and diverse restaurants on the Suisun City Waterfront by attending Suisun Waterfront Restaurant Week, January 15-24, 2016, sponsored by the Suisun City Historic Waterfront BID
Here's how it works:
- Participating restaurants will offer a prix-fixe menu with three-course meals for dinner or a two course meal for breakfast or lunch or a special (unless noted, EXCLUDES tax, beverages, and gratuity)
- Dine at as many participating restaurants as you like during Restaurant Week - no tickets are required
- Download menus from participating restaurants to see what each restaurant is offering at www.suisunwaterfront.com.
- All restaurants will offer their regular menus as well. You can order from the restaurant’s regular menu, but to capitalize on Restaurant Week pricing, you must order from the prix-fixe menu
- Reservations may be necessary for weekend nights; please call the restaurants directly
Fully enjoy your visit to Suisun City's Waterfront District by
- Dining at one of our many unique independent local restaurants
- Visiting the Lawler House Gallery (718 Main Street) Open Noon to 4 p.m. Friday through Sunday
- Stop by the Solano History Exploration Center, now open Noon to 4 p.m. Friday-Sunday at Lawler House
- Bring the family to the Suisun Wildlife Center Open 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. Daily
- Spend an evening or weekend at Hampton Inn & Suites Suisun City Waterfront
- Add an excursion to Suisun Valley wine country
Visit SuisunWaterfront.com to enhance your local stay.