14 May 2017
Mother's Day Artisan Fair
Bring Mom to the "Mother's Day Artisan Fair" at Harbor Square on the Suisun City Waterfront, sponsored by the Suisun City Historic Waterfront Business Improvement District.
More than 60 artists and artisans featuring unique hand-crafted wares will be available for a leisurely perusal before or after the special breakfast or lunch with your Mom. Enjoy live music, meet the artists and let Mom know just how special she is to you!
- Sunday May 14, 2017, 10 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Harbor Plaza, Main Street at Solano Street, Suisun City >> map >>
- Admission: FREE
- Champagne & Mimosas in commemorative glass $6 from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Free Live music: 10 a.m. to Noon - The Beer Brothers; 12:30-2:30 p.m. - Ulatis Creek Band (bluegrass music)
Our talented artists are from all over Northern California will sell handcrafted items, such as:
- Handcrafted jewelry
- Sea kelp and colorful woven baskets
- Ceramics and pottery
- Quilts, quilted baby sets and woven scarves
- Original art and art prints
- Painting on china
- Garden art
- Metal sculpture
- Wood crafts
- Glass platters and bowls
- Seasonal plants and herbs
- Fabric totes and sachets
- Specialty olive oils and coffees
- Homemade fudge
- Hawaiian items
- Hair bows
- Crochet items
- And so much more!
Sponsored by the business members of the Suisun City Historic Waterfront BID (www.suisunwaterfront.com)
For vendor or shopping information, call 707-399-7195 or email email@example.com.
Fully enjoy your visit to Suisun City's Waterfront District
- Dining at one of our many independent Waterfront restaurants
- Visiting the Lawler House Gallery (718 Main Street) Open Noon to 4 p.m. Friday through Sunday
- Stop by the Solano History Exploration Center, now open 12-4 p.m. Friday-Sunday at Lawler House
- Bring the family to the Suisun Wildlife Center - Daily hours vary by season.
- Spend an evening or weekend at Hampton Inn & Suites Suisun City Waterfront
- Add an excursion to Suisun Valley wine country
Visit SuisunWaterfront.com to enhance your local stay.