11 Aug 2013
Suisun Harbor Criterium Bike Races
The California Cup comes to the Suisun City Waterfront District for a day of exciting criterium racing featuring some of the circuit's best professional and top amateur cyclists. The fast, flat circuit course will see seven races in various divisions from local juniors to top level men and women racers.
- August 11, 2013
- Racing starts at 8 a.m.
- Last race starts at 1:45 p.m.
- Criterium course runs on Kellogg, Solano, Main and Cordelia Streets.
For more racing and participant information, contact Velo Promo online at www.velopromo.com
Fully enjoy your visit to Suisun City's Waterfront District by
- Dining at one of our 12 unique independent local restaurants
- Visiting the Lawler House Gallery (718 Main Street) Open Noon to 4 p.m. Friday through Sunday
- Stop by the Solano History Exploration Center, now open 12-5 p.m. Friday-Sunday at Lawler House
- Bring the family to the Suisun Wildlife Center Open 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. Daily
- Spend an evening or weekend at Hampton Inn & Suites Suisun City Waterfront
- Add an excursion to Suisun Valley wine country
Visit SuisunWaterfront.com to enhance your local stay.