18 Aug 2012
Saturday Night at the Movies - Happy Feet 2
Come see the movie outdoors on the beautiful Harbor Plaza in the heart of the Waterfront District on Main Street and Solano Street. Bring a blanket or low-slung chair for lawn seating, your favorite snacks, and enjoy the weekly show!
Saturday Night at the Movies are presented by The Suisun City Community Services Foundation with support from the Kiwanis Club of Suisun City.
Happy Feet Two (PG)
Happy Feet Two returns audiences to the magnificent landscape of Antarctica.
Mumble, The Master of Tap, has a problem because his tiny son, Erik, is choreo-phobic. Reluctant to dance, Erik runs away and encounters The Mighty Sven-a penguin who can fly!
Mumble has no hope of competing with this charismatic new role model. But things get worse when the world is shaken by powerful forces.
Erik learns of his father's "guts and grit" as Mumble brings together the penguin nations and all manner of fabulous creatures-from tiny Krill to giant Elephant Seals-to put things right
For more about Happy Feet Two.
Plan to come back next week for our last great family film of the summer:
- Aug. 25 - Justin Bieber: Never Say Never (PG)
Fully enjoy your visit to Suisun City's Waterfront District
- Dining at one of our 12 independent Waterfront restaurants
- Visiting the Lawler House Gallery (718 Main Street) Open Noon to 4 p.m. Friday through Sunday
- Stop by the Solano History Exploration Center, now open 12-5 p.m. Friday-Sunday at Lawler House
- Bring the family to the Suisun Wildlife Center Open 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. Daily
- Spend an evening or weekend at Hampton Inn & Suites Suisun City Waterfront
- Add an excursion to Suisun Valley wine country
Visit SuisunWaterfront.com to enhance your local stay.