04 Feb 2017 - 17 Feb 2017
Ghost Walk presented by the Suisun City Waterfront BID
Take a guided tour of the Waterfront District's paranormal and meet some of the lingering spirits of people who called Suisun City home when it was a rough and tumble waterfront shipping port populated by hotels, bars, warehouses, blacksmiths, visiting sailors and those who catered to their needs.
- February 4 - 8-10 p.m. - Meet at Lawler House, 718 Main Street, Suisun City
- February 17 - 8-10 p.m. - Meet at Virgil's Bait Shop, 210 Main Street, Suisun City
- Tickets: $20 (click for online purchase information)
- Limit of 20 people per walk
- Walking shoes and flashlight recommended.
- No children under 14 years of age permitted on tours.
- Ages 14-18 must be accompanied by adult.
- To purchase tickets online, go to www.SuisunWaterfront.com
Solano County Paranormal is a Fairfield based group founded in 2013. They are dedicated to using logic, compassion, wisdom, and technology to separate fact from fiction when determining the type of activity occurring at a home, business, or other location.
Each Ghost Walk is limited to 20 guests. The walk is approximately two hours long. Please be comfortable, dress appropriately for weather conditions, wear comfortable shoes and bring a flashlight.
The Suisun City Historic Waterfront Business Improvement District is a non-profit association of local business owners that focus on promoting and improving the Waterfront District as an economic engine of the community. The governing board meets monthly. For more information, please go to www.SuisunWaterfront.com
Fully enjoy your visit to Suisun City's Waterfront District
- Dining at one of our many independent Waterfront restaurants
- Visiting the Lawler House Gallery (718 Main Street) Open Noon to 4 p.m. Friday through Sunday
- Stop by the Solano History Exploration Center, now open 12-4 p.m. Friday-Sunday at Lawler House
- Bring the family to the Suisun Wildlife Center - Daily hours vary by season.
- Spend an evening or weekend at Hampton Inn & Suites Suisun City Waterfront
- Add an excursion to Suisun Valley wine country
Visit SuisunWaterfront.com to enhance your local stay.