04 Jul 2014
Independence Day Spectacular
Celebrate America's birthday at Solano County's best Fourth of July celebration with free live music, craft vendors, family entertainment and a huge fireworks display over the Waterfront,made possible through major sponsorship by TNT Fireworks.
Plus, the best collection of independent restaurants in the region! This signature event offers a fun, safe, family celebration of America’s independence.
This event owes a debt of gratitude to the hard work by Suisun City Titans Youth Football, Suisun American Little League and Travis Vikings whose members and supporters staffed fireworks sales booths in 2013.
Because of community support, no public funds will be used in the presentation of this event.
- 11 a.m. to 10:30 p.m., July 4, 2014
- Suisun City Waterfront District >>Click for map, including free parking locations>>
- Please plan to arrive early for the fireworks, walk from available parking and enjoy!
- RV parking available at the Suisun City Boat Launch
- Ferris wheel, giant slide, rockwall, and much more!!
LIVE FREE ENTERTAINMENT (schedule to be announced)
- 11 a.m. - Alive Music Orchestra
- 12:30 p.m. - Motion Dynamics dance team
- 1:30 p.m. - The Heartbeat Band
- 3:30 p.m. - Wahiawa Kajukenbo Martial Arts Demonstration
- 4 p.m. - The Terry Sheets Band
- 6:30 p.m. - Danc-Sing Stars / Missouri Street Theater
- 7:15 p.m. - Chapkis Dance
- 8 p.m. - Mixed Nuts
- Approx. 9:15 p.m. - National Anthem by Nacalah Gilliam, a 17-year-old Armijo student, & Fireworks Spectacular
- After fireworks until 10:30 p.m. - Mixed Nuts
Fireworks launch at about 9:15 p.m.
Please enjoy the day's events, but leave umbrellas, tents, canopies, barbecues and all pets at home. No personal fireworks will be allowed in the event area.
Craft Vendor applications are due June 10, 2014. Click for application. Questions may be directed to Anita Skinner at 707-421-7318.
Fully enjoy your visit to Suisun City's Waterfront District
- Dining at one of our many independent Waterfront restaurants
- Visiting the Lawler House Gallery (718 Main Street) Open Noon to 4 p.m. Friday through Sunday
- Stop by the Solano History Exploration Center, now open 12-5 p.m. Friday-Sunday at Lawler House
- Bring the family to the Suisun Wildlife Center Open 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. Daily
- Spend an evening or weekend at Hampton Inn & Suites Suisun City Waterfront
- Add an excursion to Suisun Valley wine country
Visit SuisunWaterfront.com to enhance your local stay.