04 Jul 2013
Independence Day Celebration
Celebrate America's birthday at Solano County's best Fourth of July celebration with picnicking, music and a huge fireworks display over the Waterfront. Plus, the best collection of independent restaurants in the region! This signature event offers a fun, safe, family celebration of America’s independence.
This event is made possible through the hard work of the Suisun City Community Services Foundation, and the 2012 fireworks booths operated by Suisun City Historic Waterfront BID, Suisun City Titans Youth Football, Suisun American Little League and Solano Aquatic Sea Otters.
Because of community support, no public funds will be used in the presentation of this event.
- Performer details for 2013 to be announced
- Suisun City Waterfront District >>Click for map, including free parking locations>>
- Please plan to arrive early for the fireworks, walk from available parking and enjoy!
ENTERTAINMENT (schedule subject to change without notice)
- 11:15 a.m. to Noon - Alive Music Orchestra
- 12:30-1 p.m. - Motion Dynamics
- 1:15-2 p.m. - Missouri Street Theater/Dan-Sing Stars Studio
- 2:15-2:45 p.m. - Chapkis Dance
- 3-5 p.m. - Highway 4
- 5:30-7:30 p.m. - Westbound 80
- 8-10:30 p.m. - Poyntlyss Sistars
Fireworks launch at about 9:15 p.m.
For vendor information, contact Anita Skinner at email@example.com or 707-421-7309.
Fully enjoy your visit to Suisun City's Waterfront District
- Dining at one of our 12 independent Waterfront restaurants
- Visiting the Lawler House Gallery (718 Main Street) Open Noon to 4 p.m. Friday through Sunday
- Stop by the Solano History Exploration Center, now open 12-5 p.m. Friday-Sunday at Lawler House
- Bring the family to the Suisun Wildlife Center Open 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. Daily
- Spend an evening or weekend at Hampton Inn & Suites Suisun City Waterfront
- Add an excursion to Suisun Valley wine country
Visit SuisunWaterfront.com to enhance your local stay.