04 Jul 2014
Independence Day Celebration
Celebrate America's birthday at Solano County's best Fourth of July celebration with picnicking, music and a huge fireworks display over the Waterfront. Plus, the best collection of independent restaurants in the region! This signature event offers a fun, safe, family celebration of America’s independence.
Because of community support, no public funds will be used in the presentation of this event.
- Suisun City Waterfront District >>Click for map, including free parking locations>>
- Please plan to arrive early for the fireworks, walk from available parking and enjoy!
- RV parking available at the Suisun City Boat Launch
- Ferris wheel, giant slide, rockwall, and much more!!
LIVE FREE ENTERTAINMENT (schedule to be announced)
- Approx. 9:15 p.m. - National Anthem & Fireworks Spectacular
Fireworks launch at about 9:15 p.m.
Please enjoy the day's events, but leave umbrellas, tents, canopies, barbecues and all pets at home. No personal fireworks will be allowed in the event area.
Fully enjoy your visit to Suisun City's Waterfront District
- Dining at one of our many independent Waterfront restaurants
- Visiting the Lawler House Gallery (718 Main Street) Open Noon to 4 p.m. Friday through Sunday
- Stop by the Solano History Exploration Center, now open 12-5 p.m. Friday-Sunday at Lawler House
- Bring the family to the Suisun Wildlife Center Open 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. Daily
- Spend an evening or weekend at Hampton Inn & Suites Suisun City Waterfront
- Add an excursion to Suisun Valley wine country
Visit SuisunWaterfront.com to enhance your local stay.