04 Jul 2015
Independence Day Spectacular
Celebrate America's birthday at Solano County's best Fourth of July celebration with free live music, craft vendors, family entertainment and a huge fireworks display over the Waterfront,made possible through major sponsorship by TNT Fireworks.
Plus, the best collection of independent restaurants in the region! This signature event offers a fun, safe, family celebration of America’s independence.
This event owes a debt of gratitude to the hard work by Macedonia Church of God, Nor Cal Devil Dawgs and Alooma Temple whose members and supporters staffed fireworks sales booths in 2014. Click for everything you need to know about fireworks sales and use in Suisun City
Because of community support, no public funds will be used in the presentation of this event.
- 11 a.m. to 10:30 p.m., July 4, 2015
- Suisun City Waterfront District >>Click for map, including free parking locations>>
- Please plan to arrive early for the fireworks, walk from available parking and enjoy!
- RV parking available at the Suisun City Boat Launch
- Ferris wheel, giant slide, car-go-round, Wake Attack 'trampolines,' mechanical bull ride, merry-go-round, pony ride, petting zoo, and much more!!
LIVE FREE ENTERTAINMENT
- 11 a.m.-Noon - Alive Music Orchestra
- 12:30-1 p.m. - Motion Dynamics performance
- 1:10-1:25 p.m. - Chapkis Dance
- 1:30-3:30 p.m. - Highway 4 Band (Rock 'n' Roll)
- 3:30-4 p.m. - Wahiawa Kajunkenbo Foundation demonstration
- 4-6 p.m. - Whiskey & Honey Band (Country)
- 6:30-7:15 p.m. - Danc-Sing Stars Studio
- 8-9 p.m. - The Time Bandits (Pop/Rock/R&B)
- Approx. 9:10 p.m. - National Anthem
- Approx. 9:15-9:40 p.m. - Fireworks Spectacular
- After fireworks until 10:30 p.m. - The Time Bandits (Pop/Rock/R&B)
Dragon Boat Fun Paddle, presented by Infinity Dragons of Sacramento, will launch from the Visitor's Dock near Harbor Plaza hourly starting at 11 a.m. For more info, please visit InfinityDragonsofSac.org.
Fireworks launch at about 9:15 p.m.
Please enjoy the day's events, but leave umbrellas, tents, canopies, barbecues and all pets at home. No personal fireworks will be allowed in the event area. No smoking is allowed in the event area, per City Ordinance No. 730.
Fully enjoy your visit to Suisun City's Waterfront District
- Dining at one of our many independent Waterfront restaurants
- Visiting the Lawler House Gallery (718 Main Street) Open Noon to 4 p.m. Friday through Sunday
- Stop by the Solano History Exploration Center, now open 12-5 p.m. Friday-Sunday at Lawler House
- Bring the family to the Suisun Wildlife Center Open 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. Daily
- Spend an evening or weekend at Hampton Inn & Suites Suisun City Waterfront
- Add an excursion to Suisun Valley wine country
Visit SuisunWaterfront.com to enhance your local stay.