01 Oct 2016
Art, Wine and Chocolate Festival
Celebrate the Suisun City Waterfront by sampling top wines from local and regional wineries coupled with fine chocolate candy, cupcakes, fudge and other chocolate culinary delicacies.
The Festival also features dozens of artisans displaying hand-crafted items, live music and fine Festival foods.
- October 1, 2016
- 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Suisun City Waterfront District's Harbor Plaza
- Admission is FREE
- To purchase wine tasting tickets in advance, visit the official event website
The Art, Wine & Chocolate Festival showcases scrumptious treats, unique art, and wine tasting from numerous local wineries, plus unique arts & crafts, and great live music.
- 10 a.m. - JimBo Trout
- Noon - Kelly Peterson Band
- 2 p.m. - Stefanie Keys
- 4 p.m. - Delta Wires
- For complete band info and schedule updates, visit the official event website
For vendor information, please see the official event website by Steven Restivo Event Services.
Fully enjoy your visit to Suisun City's Waterfront District
- Dining at one of our many independent Waterfront restaurants
- Visiting the Lawler House Gallery (718 Main Street) Open Noon to 4 p.m. Friday through Sunday
- Stop by the Solano History Exploration Center, now open 12-5 p.m. Friday-Sunday at Lawler House
- Bring the family to the Suisun Wildlife Center Open 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. Daily
- Spend an evening or weekend at Hampton Inn & Suites Suisun City Waterfront
- Add an excursion to Suisun Valley wine country
Visit SuisunWaterfront.com to enhance your local stay.