03 Oct 2015
Waterfront Festival featuring Art, Wine and Chocolate
Celebrate the Suisun City Waterfront by sampling more than 20 of the top wines from local and regional wineries coupled with fine chocolate candy, cupcakes, fudge and other chocolate culinary delicacies. More than 90 artisans display hand-crafted items and sell their art creations, all presented by the local business members of the Suisun City Historic Waterfront BID.
- October 3, 2015
- 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Suisun City Waterfront District's Harbor Plaza
- Admission is FREE
- $25 for eight 1 oz. wine tastes, including a free commemorative glass
- Advance sales tickets TBA
- "Wine Shop" available to purchase bottles of selected favorites
- The Waterfront Festival is presented by the Suisun City Historic Waterfront Business Improvement District.
The Art, Wine & Chocolate Festival showcases scrumptious treats, unique art, and wine tasting from numerous local wineries, plus unique arts & crafts, and great live music.
For vendor information, please email Brenda Mossa at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Fully enjoy your visit to Suisun City's Waterfront District
- Dining at one of our many independent Waterfront restaurants
- Visiting the Lawler House Gallery (718 Main Street) Open Noon to 4 p.m. Friday through Sunday
- Stop by the Solano History Exploration Center, now open 12-5 p.m. Friday-Sunday at Lawler House
- Bring the family to the Suisun Wildlife Center Open 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. Daily
- Spend an evening or weekend at Hampton Inn & Suites Suisun City Waterfront
- Add an excursion to Suisun Valley wine country
Visit SuisunWaterfront.com to enhance your local stay.